GIT-301 wiring duct tool is a type of cutter, for cutting out side walls of wiring ducts, plastic plates, plastic-tubes, cable trunks and routing with one cut neat cutting edges, down to the base of the duct or conduit without burrs or cracks.
· Unique force-saving design, enable to cut stiff object
· User-friendly, only pull the handle and fix the object, then continue the force till the object is cut-off
· Stainless steel blade increases the life span when in use
· Blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel
· Handle: Alloy aluminum ADC-12
· Max. operating diameter: 38 mm (1.50 inch)